Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Been So Busy


But busy is good...


The Lt.Dan weekend was great! I was paired up with a Staff Sgt. Marine and it was nice to talk to him and the other volunteers that were there. I was having actual adult conversations with adults, what a concept!! At last count before I left we had raised 100,000 for the wounded veterans, so that is also pretty awesome.


I finally went to the Parris Island Museum, can't believe I have lived here for almost two years and finally went over there and seen. It was pretty interesting and very informative. Every time we go over to Parris Island, I get a sense of pride...my dad was a marine during ww2 and also a drill instructor at the island..for some reason, I feel close to him when I am there on the island.


Getting super excited to go to Tallahassee next weekend too. College football, dinner with the inlaws and a visit with my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment