Monday, October 11, 2010

Friday!!!

I know its only Monday, but I am so excited for friday..I can hardly wait!

I will be saying hello Florida...nice to see you again!

My awesome hubby already told me, when we get there he is going to take me to the mall. OMG!! I haven't been to a mall in two years! We don't have one here in this small town. I get to go shopping at all my favoite stores..Sweeeett!!

It's only for the weekend, I wish we could stay longer, we are going to try to put so much into a weekend.

On the agenda : Shopping, college football game, dinner with the inlaws, and lunch with my brother, who I adore and miss so much! Oh, and stopping by the SIL's house to give her our down payment on the cabin for the family reunion next summer. I am sure, when we get there, things will be added to the agenda...So Happy, hurry up week, please go by quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment