Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sadness...Just Sadness...

The missing miltary wife, Lori Arrowood was found murdered today and the killer, makes me sick to even say it this, was in law enforcement. Prayers are lifted up for her family and friends.

I also got a call today from one of my sisters, that my oldest sister is in the hospital and not doing well at all. She was in a house fire last week, and things aren't looking good. Praying for a miracle.

I have a sickness, sinus infection, or the sucks to be you kinda flu, trying to get over this since I am going to be volunteering this weekend at the Lt. Dan/Shrimp festival to raise money for wounded veterans..which I am honored to be a part of and hopefully...I will not be traveling to a funeral and can still attend. Going keep praying and hoping for the best

1 comment:

  1. This is very sad that poor family! I hope you get Better soon. I know that kind of flu just sucks!

    ReplyDelete